Master Data Analyst
Title: Master Data Analysts Reports To: Director, Data Governance & Analytics
Position Summary: The Master Data Analyst supports and co-ordinates material master and vendor master life cycle data from workflow approvals to live production data. They must understand general business rules for day-to-day operations, simple and tiered level data maintenance, and have a concrete understanding of vendor master, material master and info record master data. They will have a commitment to meeting master data SLAs and communicating to the business on a timely or ad hoc basis.
- Data Analysis and Reporting on internal KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis, including but not limited to master data, financial reporting, supply chain data exception reporting, etc.
- Maintain material master and vendor master changes in accordance to internal governing rules
- Assisting in any downstream firefighting or incident resolution initiatives through master data management
- Communicating with all levels of internal management, and commitment to top tier performance for communicating with our vendor partners
- Mass maintenance to simple and tiered data layers, including pricing, unit of measures, descriptions, and p2p data imperatives (PO data, requisition data, contracts data, workflow data)
- Contract role responsibilities may change as the LOB needs change
- University Degree or College Diploma in a business or operations discipline
- Minimum two years related experience
- SAP MM module (P2P cycle) required
- Computer proficiency using MS Office applications (Specifically; Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of supply chain operations and incident resolution would be a big asset
- Ability to standout in fast paced environment
- Comfortable speaking to all lines of business
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt in a constantly changing environment
- Keen attention to detail
Please note that applications from all interested individuals are appreciated; however, we will only contact candidates that are selected for an interview.
CAPREIT values diversity in the workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.
CAPREIT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.