Job Description (EN)
- Co-ordinate and make decisions for traditional and online advertising:
- Negotiate contracts with Internet listings services and carry out quality control tests of auto posting services.
- Place ads on social media channels via dedicated social tools like Facebook ads manager.
- Design, setup and monitor Google AdWords campaigns to maximize return on Investment
- Monitor and maintain online content such as photo, video and text on our website and on social channels like google my business and other online resources.
- Execute SEO strategies, mainly by improving and testing content effectiveness (A/B testing)
- Coordinate with print, radio and other traditional media vendors to ensure ad bookings are made before cut-off deadlines and return maximum ROI while staying in line with budget.
- Ensure all orders are created in our systems and monitor vendor accounts for any accountancy discrepancies.
- Act as key resource for local operations team regarding marketing.
- Perform monthly calls with operations managers
- Provide them with campaign results and market analysis by using the provided analytical tools
- Ensure that all spend is in line budget
- Content creation:
- Be able to design content for online and Print (small and large scale such as signage) campaigns using Adobe CC suite
- Proof read all French and English content to guarantee the quality and produced content
- Coordinate with vendors such as photographers, video producers etc.
- Be able yourself to take pics and other types of content and do post production of these (Photoshop)
- Guarantee the brand image consistency across Quebec buildings
- Monitor Social Media channels and reply to prospective tenant email inquiries.
- Enhance marketing automation tactics, with the “1 to 1” marketing and conversion improvement as your focus.
- Explore and obtain information on all prospective print and online/offline sources.
- Troubleshoot payments on credit and liaise with vendors regarding A/P invoice problems and queries.
- Other duties & assignments as reasonably directed from time to time.
- Min 3 years’ experience in marketing with emphasis on digital and social media marketing
- Experience with Facebook business and Ad manager.
- Experience with Google adwords.
- Experience with traditional media and printing.
- Must be available to travel (Toronto and Quebec City) approx. 20% of the time
- Bilingual French/English
- Good interpersonal skills and team worker
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft office suite.
- Facebook and adwords certifications a bonus
- Experience with Salesforce and asset
- Experience with SAP an asset
- Knowledge of XML coding an asset
- Experience with marketing automation tool an asset
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed