This position is responsible for all aspects of creating, documenting, and executing a comprehensive test process for the deployment of technology solutions, enhancements and fixes. Assist in documentation and training of existing and to-be processes, as assigned.
• Create test plans and scripts for unit, system integration, and regression test cycles
• Ensure testing adequately covers business requirements and meets predefined exit criteria
• Responsible for executing test plans and scripts and/or review completion of test plans and scripts executed by others
• Develop automated test cases as required to increase test coverage
• Test websites across various browsers and mobile devices.
• Maintain test artefacts, test plans, and create test scripts for the existing and new business processes
• Support User Acceptance Testing activities where required
• Provide pro-active communication on status of the testing
• Provide support to the project manager(s) in developing and documenting test strategies and test estimates during the project planning phase
• Responsible for reviewing and resolving issues directly with the business, project, and development team
• Provide feedback into the design of technology solutions, enhancements and fixes
• Assist in the editing, updating, and filing of project and team documentation (i.e. test plans, test scripts, functional specifications, and test results)
• Assist in reviewing and updating Business Process Procedures/training documentation
• Assist in the management of the open issues log and project tasks
• Manage the defect resolution process for those items identified in testing for resolution
• Other duties as assigned by the Director, Innovation & Projects
• Minimum 3 years’ related work experience
• Experience with testing tools such as Jira, Worksoft, HP-ALM, etc.
• Hands-on experience testing web, mobile and desktop applications.
• Experience with mobile testing using Perfecto, Experitest, or Device Anywhere a plus
• Experience with testing ERP solutions
• Experience with testing Cloud, or mobile solutions would be an asset
• Excellent organization skills, ability to work independently, within a team, and multi-task
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Please note that applications from all interested individuals are appreciated; however, we will only contact candidates that are selected for an interview.
CAPREIT values diversity in the workforce, is an equal opportunity employer, and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.