Title: Training Facilitator
Reports To: Manager of Education and Training
Position Summary: The regional trainer is responsible for the implementation of training initiatives as assigned by the Manager of Education and Training.
- Coordinates all training initiatives as assigned to them by the Manager of Education and Training.
- Provides training on a number of topics (SAP, leasing, etc.) for assigned region using approved training material.
- Supports all users in assigned region for SAP related issues.
- Provides online training or one-on-one training when necessary.
- Maintains records of all training conducted and administers attendance lists for each training session.
- Maintains up-to- date training material.
- Attends scheduled training for the “Trainer”.
- Provides feedback to Manager of Education and Training on training, systems issues and existing user skills for assigned region.
- Provides input for training material as related to assigned region.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Manager of Education and Training
- 3-5 years of property management experience or similar
- 1-3 years of training / teaching adults
- Ability to manage change
- Passion for assisting others
Please note that applications from all interested individuals are appreciated; however, we will only contact candidates that are selected for an interview.
CAPREIT values diversity in the workforce, is an equal opportunity employer, and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.