Title: Procurement Coordinator
Reports To: Manager, Procurement
Position Summary: Responsible for a wide variety of duties and including but not limited to; Procurement Requisition Approvals, Purchase Order creation, Major Capex, Vendor Invoice Management, Accruals and responsible for general administrative projects as assigned and creation & management of tender documentation.
- Review and approval of purchase requisitions or Purchase Order Requests
- Investigate and resolve of purchase order discrepancies (incorrect item, price, etc.)
- Modify purchase orders as required.
- Recommend additions/deletions to the item master
- Recommend additions/deletions to the vendor master
- Review and distribute Procurement reports (spending, goods/services receipts)
- Assists in preparation of budget templates
- Works with Regional Buyer to review and correct vendor compliance issues.
- Manage the Receiver Follow Up Report.
- Validate Month End Accruals.
- Address vendor inquiries and service/goods related issues
- Other projects assigned by Procurement Manager, or Director
Purchase Order Creation
- Create Purchase Orders in SAP
- Ensure documents are executed per Capreit SADP
- Receive contractor, consultant and engineers Purchase Orders per invoicing project
- Strategic alliance with Accounts Payable Department to work through invoicing issues
- Update process documentation, as needed
Major Capex Purchase Orders
- Work with Procurement Services to assist in PO creation and management
- Create Purchase Orders in SAP, attaching relevant documentation
- Ensure appropriate signatures or email approval on all back up documentation per SADP
- Ensure Purchase Orders are successfully sent to vendors
- Prepare documentation relating to category spend as directed by Director, Procurement or Procurement Manager.
Assist in Auditing
- Assist Management/auditors during auditing period
- Spend Analysis
- Filing potential vendor brochures, contracts, etc.
Projects and tasks as needed
- 2 years related experience
- Experience with Pivot tables
- V-look up data
- Experience with complex data manipulation through excel
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Effective communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Team player
- Ability to multi task
- Good organizational skills
Please note that applications from all interested individuals are appreciated; however, we will only contact candidates that are selected for an interview.
CAPREIT values diversity in the workforce and is an equal opportunity employer, and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.