Title: Revenue Analyst
Reports To: Senior Revenue Analyst
Position Summary: Works closely with the Operations Team and Sr. Revenue Analyst at the Regional offices to ensure accurate rent rolls, A/R, Tenant Profiles, inclusive of rent/other charges, last month rent/security deposits and tenant payments. This role will ensure site staff follows CAPREIT revenue related policies, procedures and appropriate Tenancy Legislation.
- Work closely with Operations to maintain accurate tenant profiles and rent roll information in SAP.
- Manage the lease renewal files in SAP.
- Provide rent calculations related to AGI/NORR applications for tenant inquiries.
- Change tenant rent roll for NORR settlements and approved AGI orders.
- Prepare late rent notices as per legislation (e.g. N4s) and maintain database of tenants with legal issues
- Prepare and submit prior tenant collection packages
- Approve unit specific hydro invoices for payment/tenant chargeback.
- Maintain and generate lease renewals in SAP and ensures delivery to tenants.
- Provide revenue analytics as required for the MD/AVP review (e.g. Turnover, renewal, etc.)
- Manage tenant inquiries.
- Ensure Regional Office and Site Staff operate within CAPREITs revenue policies & procedures within Tenancy Legislation.
- Other projects as assigned by MD/AVP.
- College diploma or University degree in Accounting, Business or a related field
- Five years multi-residential property management experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written
- Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Must have previous experience with SAP
Please note that applications from all interested individuals are appreciated; however, we will only contact candidates that are selected for an interview.
CAPREIT values diversity in the workforce, is an equal opportunity employer, and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.