Position Summary: CAPREIT is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to support our Chief Operating Officer. This role is responsible for co-coordinating administrative services for the Chief Operating Officer. The ideal candidate should be an energetic and enthusiastic self-starter with a strong sense of self-direction and the ability to manage a complex executive calendar.
- Manage calendar and schedule/reschedule all meetings and appointments as required.
- Book boardrooms, prepare agendas, meeting material and meeting minutes.
- Arrange for catering for meetings where necessary.
- Prepare presentations as and when required.
- Prepare reports and correspondence.
- Develop and maintain a well-organized filing system that permits easy reference and rapid retrieval of information.
- Respond to/screen telephone calls.
- Handle all incoming/outgoing mail as well as mail to be sent out by courier.
- Manage their day-to-day routine.
- Manage and supervise projects as assigned by Chief Operating Officer
- Manage and administer department databases and corporate files
- Co-ordinate and execute acquisition/disposition related requests
- Prepare expense reports
- Manage customer inquiries and multiple email accounts related to customer service
- College Diploma or University Degree
- 8+ years of experience in an executive support role for a C-level executive
- Experience with a publically-traded company an asset
- Excellent Computer skills in Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills
- Experience with calendar managemenet and travel management
- Highly developed prioritization and time management skills
Please note that applications from all interested individuals are appreciated; however, we will only contact candidates that are selected for an interview.
CAPREIT values diversity in the workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.
CAPREIT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.