Investor Relations Associate
Title: Investor Relations Associate
The Investment Relations (IR) Associate contributes to the implementation of the IR strategy by supporting the development of key communications and presentations, and by planning investor meetings and events. Working collaboratively with other key stakeholders, the IR Associate manages the flow of information from the business to internal stakeholders and the market.
- Translate financial reports into compelling, easy to understand presentations targeted towards investors
- Plan and organize major events , including the Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Coordinate and plan investor tours and one-on-one meetings, including travel and logistics
- Update and assist in planning the investor relations calendar
- Collate and share investment community feedback with senior management. Maintain and update an investor relations database/activity log
- Partner with our external consultants to maintain and update the investor relations information on corporate website and through social media. Direct all investor inquiries and requests for information to the appropriate internal contact
- Create and update marketing materials (memos, investor presentations, fact sheets corporate social responsibility documents, etc.).
- Complete additional projects or related duties as required.
- Partner with subject matter experts (SME) and internal/external stakeholders to define scope and develop content for written communications and in-person presentations for all CAPREIT departments
- Create engaging and dynamic Powerpoint decks to support the sharing of information both intra departmentally and interdepartmentally
- Provide guidance, editing and review for communications generated by CAPREIT employees
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Creative storyteller with exceptional powerpoint skills
- Ability to understand financial data and translate into simple, impactful messaging.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or Public Relations
- 3 years Investor Relations Experience for a publicly-traded company
- Excellent skills in presenting and public speaking; preparation of presentation materials and speaking notes with exceptional writing skills.
- Strong technical and computer skills are required and should include MS Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook as well as Social Media communications expertise.
- Strong stakeholder management focus - experience communicating with Senior Management
Please note that applications from all interested individuals are appreciated; however, we will only contact candidates that are selected for an interview.
CAPREIT values diversity in the workforce and is an equal opportunity employer, and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.