Revenue Analyst - Commercial
Title: Revenue Analyst – Commercial
Reports To: Senior Commercial Analyst
Position Summary: Works closely with Commercial Operations and Senior Commercial Analyst at the Regional Office to ensure accurate Rent Rolls, A/R, Tenant Profiles, inclusive of rent/other charges, Security Deposits, and Tenant Payments. This role will ensure site staff follow CAPREIT’s Revenue related Policies & Procedures and the appropriate Tenant & Landlord Legislation.
• Works closely with Commercial Operations to review the setup of new leases and renewals.
• Works closely with Commercial Operations to ensure accurate tenant profiles and rent roll information in SAP through timely processing of lease corrections/changes.
• Reviews and ensures proper and timely lease terminations in SAP.
• Revenue – rent roll sub-ledger reconciliation and tenant billings including CAM & Tax.
Tenant Payments and Reconciliation
• Reviews the pre-authorized payment files with Commercial Operations.
• Coordinates with Accounts Payable for the issuance of tenant cheques, e.g. Rent/Other Refunds cheques for the portfolio.
Monthly Reconciliations, Revenue Analytics & Reporting
• Monthly Revenue Reporting and variance analysis.
• Prepares, maintains, and monitors Revenue Analytics based on established KPIs and metrics, e.g. Turnover, Renewal, Lease Corrections, A/R, Bad Debt.
• Reviews Revenue Analytics with Senior Commercial Analyst.
• Account reconciliations – AR and other revenue related reconciliations.
• Monthly review of Commercial AR and follow up with Property Managers.
• Code and submit to Account Payable all commercial invoices, e.g. Bloor, Legal, Commissions, Parking.
• Assist with annual revenue budget preparation.
• Assist with proper set up of acquisitions and disposals in computer system – includes rent roll, sub-ledger, account analysis.
• SAP user acceptance testing, as required.
• Other projects as assigned by Senior Commercial Analyst.
• College diploma or University degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
• Three-Five years commercial property management experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work under tight deadlines, multi-task and prioritize
• Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written
• Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Previous experience with SAP is preferable
Please note that applications from all interested individuals are appreciated; however, we will only contact candidates that are selected for an interview.
CAPREIT values diversity in the workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.
CAPREIT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.