Production Support Team Lead
Title: Production Support Team Lead
Reports To: Head, Enterprise Business Solutions
Summary of Role:
Reporting to the Head of Enterprise Business Solutions, you will be leading a team responsible for the production support of enterprise business applications; work closely with Business partners and stakeholders in finding optimum solutions, quickly address and solve escalations, approving Production changes and will be responsible to assess any impact to production support and downstream systems due to Production changes.
- Act as a Technical Lead to support Application Development and Enhancements
- Participate in planning, designing, building and integrating high quality applications solutions and their required components within the development area
- Refining the Production Support processes to optimize resource utilization and deliver solutions that meet objectives
- Assuming responsibility for establishing priorities and implementation plans for the solutions within the area of responsibility
- Planning and negotiating delivery schedules and working out release scope and content with customers, other technical teams and vendors
- Preparing estimation, cost, timeline and resource requirements for the successful completion of each application solution request
- Preparing implementation plans, representing the team in design and defect meetings for various projects and releases, coordinating implementation activities and liaising with the business to ensure complete and successful implementation
- Partnering with internal and external resources such as other Business Partners, technical teams and vendors to maintain effective working relationships and achieve desired results.
- Maintain test plans, ensure subsequent fixes/application enhancements are tested using automated testing tools
- Managing and monitoring the SLAs of Production enterprise business solutions, level of customer satisfaction, at regular intervals to increase value by lessons learned
- Oversee application admin, security and testing resources
- Provide after-hours support for escalations and issue resolutions for applications if needed, to provide direction or leadership team with options for next steps
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned or required
- Experienced in effectively interacting and communicating with business partners
- Can consolidate requirements and translate them into deliverables
Education and Experience:
- University degree; (Business, IT, Computer Science, Math, or Engineering)
- Minimum 8 years direct experience in software development and/or programming design and systems management
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience fostering growth and development through motivation and direction
- Technical knowledge with hands on systems development experience in a multi-platform environment
- Full understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile methodologies, and other project management principles
- Experience working with SAP tools including SAP Solution Manager, TDMS, MDM is required
- Knowledge of platforms such as Salesforce, SuccessFactors, Worksoft is an asset
Please note that applications from all interested individuals are appreciated; however, we will only contact candidates that are selected for an interview.
CAPREIT values diversity in the workforce, is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.