We are currently recruiting for an SAP ABAP Developer located in Toronto, ON. Our ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience as an SAP ABAP Developer and has working knowledge of BI / BW.
- Work with team members to design, deliver and deploy SAP projects and enhancements.
- Ability to support backend development using BOBJ universe design and SAP BW 7.x data modeling concepts with creation of Cubes, Infosets, Data sources, DTP, process chain, BEx Queries, Multiprovider, ABAP routines.
- To assure the utmost quality in his or her development and takes accountability to unit test per CAPREIT’s standards (test plan, expected result, actual results recorded via pass or fail).
- Create Transport requests in compliance with CAPREIT’s promote-to-production standards.
- Understand ECC tables/BW data sources and relationship required to support additional BI solution development.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 5 yrs. ABAP development experience
- Familiarity with SAP BW 7.x is an asset
- Experience in SAP modules such as FI,CO, MM, RE-FX, PM is beneficial
- Experience with middleware tools such as Boomi and SAP Data Services is an asset
- Exposure to BOBJ 4.x Tools (Web intelligence, Universe, Dashboards, Lumira, Design studio, SAP data services etc.) is an asset
- SAP ABAP development skills with Fiori UI5 is an asset
- University degree; advanced degree preferred (Business, IT, Computer Science, Math, or Engineering) or equivalent
- Excellent communication and time management skills
Please note that applications from all interested individuals are appreciated; however, we will only contact candidates that are selected for an interview.
CAPREIT values diversity in the workforce, is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.