Title: Lead Developer
Reports To: Director, Innovation & Projects
- Experience with system design, development, and integration
- Experience with vendor management and supervision of the work of 3rd party developers.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and work with development team /vendors to resolve the issues.
- Skilled at facilitating and solving problems with deployment issues to various controlled and non-controlled environments.
- Experience with analyzing and troubleshooting cloud and mobile application.
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of personnel and interact with both technical and non-technical personnel and customers
- Experience with resolving technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Familiarity with escalation processes to involve other teams as needed to resolve integration issues and to ensure that applications continue to work as a cohesive system.
Education and Experience:
- University degree; advanced degree preferred (Business, IT, Computer Science, Math, or Engineering)
- Programming experience using mobile technologies
- Experience with system integration with ERP and SaaS systems
- 5+ years of IT and business/industry work experience in architecture design and deployment, systems lifecycle management and infrastructure planning and operations
- Experience in playing a leading role in the investigation of new technologies and architectural initiatives to meet medium to long term business needs.
- Strong design and system integration experience
- Familiarity with mobile strategies, architecture, and mobile development
- Experience with ERP systems implementation and ERP integration.
- Experience with cloud SaaS and PaaS products, and integration with on premise and SaaS solutions
- Knowledgeable in the design and construction of business, information, technology and infrastructure architecture that enable well-integrated transactional, collaborative, and user friendly systems
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Real estate experience an asset
Please note that applications from all interested individuals are appreciated; however, we will only contact candidates that are selected for an interview.
CAPREIT values diversity in the workforce, is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.