The Junior Corporate Accountant position assists the Corporate Accounting group and Finance team with analytics in various key indicators and financial reporting.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly account analysis, journal entries
- Assist in the budget and forecasting of corporate expenses by department
- Assist in finance & business teams with crucial financial metrics & key business analysis.
- Assist in any quarterly and annual auditing processes as required.
- Assist and maintain proper monthly and year-end accounting working paper files.
- Assist in external files as it pertains to GST/HST/PST returns.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned by management.
- Actively pursuing CPA (CGA,CA, CMA);
- Analytical and problem solving experience;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, multi-task and prioritize;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written;
- Excellent computer skills –Excel, Macros, PowerPoint, SAP;
- Demonstrate excellent verbal/written communications;
- Real estate experiences an asset.
Please note that applications from all interested individuals are appreciated; however, we will only contact candidates that are selected for an interview.
CAPREIT values diversity in the workforce, is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process