Senior Real Estate Analyst
Position Summary: The Senior R/E Analyst position serves as a key financial analysis and accounting resource at the regional level working in partnership with the operations team. Primary accountabilities include preparation of Regional Reporting Packages, AGI Process, forecasting and budgeting.
- In consultation with Operations; creates, reviews, analyzes and manages the Regional Financial Reporting and budgeting.
- Management and supervision of R/E Analysts.
- Responsible for forecasting.
- Coordinates variance commentary from operations.
- Manage property specific schedules and prepare regional/portfolio level analysis. i.e. Property valuations and mortgage schedules.
- Responsible for the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Preparation of Regional Reporting Package.
- Preparation of potential AGI, NORR and fixation and maintenance of Regional continuity schedule
- Manage realty tax accounting & analysis.
- Assist in the requirements of acquisitions and dispositions of properties.
- Liaise with external parties as required.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by reporting manager.
- College diploma or University degree in Accounting or Business
- CPA designation
- Five or more years of financial statement preparation experience
- Experience in managing and performing budget analysis
- Excellent knowledge of GAAPs
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written
- Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Please note that applications from all interested individuals are appreciated; however, we will only contact candidates that are selected for an interview.
CAPREIT values diversity in the workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.
CAPREIT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.