Business Analysis (40%)
- Analyzes business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing systems.
- Gathers and analyzes business requirements through a variety of techniques such as work sessions and interviews. Communicates these requirements to appropriate parties.
- Provides time estimates for project related tasks
Functional Testing (60%)
- Creates complex test case scenarios to be used in testing
- Assist development team with unit testing and regression testing, as needed.
- Co-ordination of System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Monitors testing progress of business applications to verify that all client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years’ experience (or Masters with 1+)
- Experience with SAP testing using automated tools such as Worksoft
- Knowledge of Cloud solutions and Mobile solutions
- Analytic, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Real estate experience an asset
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Strong communication skills (Written and verbal)
Please note that applications from all interested individuals are appreciated; however, we will only contact candidates that are selected for an interview.
CAPREIT values diversity in the workforce, is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.