Position Summary: Responsible for supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical reviews, testing and deploying technology solutions and enhancements to existing and/or new systems. Assist in documentation and training of existing and to-be processes, as assigned.
- Provide feedback to the Director, Center of Excellence on methods to improve monitoring, discovering issues and delivering better value to end users
- Provide feedback into the design of new software solutions or SAP enhancements and fixes.
- Responsible to review and resolve issues of new software solutions and/or sustainment directly with the COE team members and CAPTECH functional and development team
- To support the change management process across the business channels affected during the implementation of new solutions or enhancements
- Create test plans and scripts for unit, system integration and regression test cycles
- Ensure effective testing coverage of business areas affected from enhancements, bug fixes or new software solutions are documented in the plans and scripts
- Responsible to execute test plans and scripts and/or review completion of test plans and scripts executed by others
- Support User Acceptance Testing activities where required
- To provide pro-active communication to the team on status of test plans
- Assist in the editing, updating, and filing of project and team documentation i.e. test plans, test scripts, process flow diagrams and procedures
- Support on-going training and knowledge transfer to end users
- Assist in the management of the open issues log and project tasks
- Responsible for assigned data cleansing tasks resulting from enhancements/fixes
- Assist in the review and update of assigned Business Policies & Procedures/training documentation (Other duties as assigned by the Director, Centre of Excellence)
- Assist the team with lease audits during acquisitions
- Assist the team with the acquisition and disposition process in SAP
- Provide support to the regional staff e.g. Revenue and Procurement Analysts.
- Minimum 3 years’ related work experience
- Excellent computer skills – Excel, Word, Microsoft Office
- Excellent organization skills, ability to work independently and multi-task
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Please note that applications from all interested individuals are appreciated; however, we will only contact candidates that are selected for an interview.
CAPREIT values diversity in the workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.
CAPREIT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.