Title: Procurement Coordinator
Reports To: Senior Manager, Procurement
Position Summary: Responsible for a wide variety of duties and including but not limited to; Procurement Requisition Approvals, Purchase Order creation, Major Capex Purchase order creation and project management, Vendor Invoice Management, Accruals and responsible for general administrative projects as assigned and creation & management of tender documentation.
- Review and approval of purchase requisitions or Purchase Order Requests
- Investigate and resolve of purchase order discrepancies (incorrect item, price, etc.)
- Modify purchase orders as required.
- Recommend additions/deletions to the item master
- Recommend additions/deletions to the vendor master
- Review and distribute Procurement reports (spending, goods/services receipts)
- Assists in preparation of budget templates
- Works with Regional Buyer to review and correct vendor compliance issues.
- Manage the Receiver Follow Up Report.
- Validate Month End Accruals.
- Address vendor inquiries and service/goods related issues
- Other projects assigned by Procurement Manager, or Director
Purchase Order Creation
- Create Purchase Orders in SAP
- Ensure documents are executed per Capreit SADP
- Receive contractor, consultant and engineers Purchase Orders per invoicing project
- Strategic alliance with Accounts Payable Department to work through invoicing issues
- Update process documentation, as needed
- Coordinate purchase order requests and creation with multiple departments in corporate offices.
Major Capex Purchase Orders
- Work with Procurement Services to assist in PO creation and management
- Create Purchase Orders in SAP, attaching relevant documentation
- Ensure appropriate signatures or email approval on all back up documentation per SADP
- Ensure Purchase Orders are successfully sent to vendors
- Prepare documentation relating to category spend as directed by Director, Procurement or Procurement Manager.
Assist in Auditing
- Assist Management/auditors during auditing period
- Spend Analysis
- Budget forecast
- Filing potential vendor brochures, contracts, etc.
- Projects and tasks as needed
- 2 years related experience
- Experience with Pivot tables
- V-look up data
- Experience with complex data manipulation through excel
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Effective communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Team player
- Ability to multi task
- Good organizational skills