Job Description (EN)
This role is responsible for the development and implementation of the organizational digital marketing strategy. Working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, this performance-oriented role encourages the incumbent to think out-side-the box to deliver great work and new ideas and practices to help CAPREIT achieve industry leadership.
- Lead the development of the digital marketing strategy, overseeing implementation and performance
- Implementation, usage promotion, and management of digital martech solutions
- Development and management of organizational websites inclusive of hosting and domain management.
- Oversee the development of website traffic dashboards and identify trends and insight to support a deeper understanding of channel attribution to optimize channel mix and cost effectiveness.
- Development, management and analysis of social media strategy, channels and content calendars across the organization.
- Work collaboratively with Regional Marketing Managers to create best practice, paid social media campaigns, providing guidance, recommendation and new models for test and learn optimizations.
- Development of AI and machine learning practices and models for market testing and optimization.
- Work collaboratively with Innovations team to develop and manage one view of the customer, data pathways and algorithms needed for marketing insights and initiatives.
- Management of evergreen SEO and SEM across the organization ensuring proper tagging and optimization to achieve campaign ROI
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI across campaigns and initiatives
- Build and manage relationships with external vendors as needed.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and industry related seminars.
- Accept other tasks and new requests as required to add value to job and contribute to achieving organizational goals.
- Post-secondary education in Marketing or Business, with a certification in Google Marketing and/or web development preferred;
- 5-7 years experience in building and leading digital marketing channels and initiatives for an organization;
- Proficiency in SEO/SEM required
- Expertise across the full Google Stack and familiarity with other Martech Tools (including but not limited to; CMS, CRM, etc.) and their implementation.
- A strategic and creative mindset with proven experience in assessing and drawing insights from business data, research studies and campaign analytics to optimize performance and execute innovative opportunities.
- Strong understanding of the complexities of the digital landscape and how to optimize emerging digital marketing trends and tactics.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with ability to partner and collaborate effectively with leaders, stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Able to build relationships and interact confidently across all levels of an organization and across various stakeholder groups;
- Project management experience and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities concurrently.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to distill complex digital concepts and information into a digestible format.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed