Job Description (EN)
This role is the ultimate brand champion for the organization, responsible for the running and management of the creative services area, ensuring development and production of all externally facing creative needs for the organization. Working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, this creative- oriented role encourages the incumbent to think out-side-the box to deliver great design work and new ideas to help CAPREIT achieve industry leadership.
- Development, management and distribution of creative services including; graphic design, video and print production, and digital creative and design.
- Development and management of all creative job dockets, ensuring adherence to SLAs, providing workbacks and managing delivery expectations.
- Development of all creative design work that supports the marketing initiatives of the organization including; advertising, promotional materials, POS and signage as required.
- Contribute to copywriting of ads, newsletters, blogs and other materials as required.
- Work collaboratively and dynamically with the Regional Marketing Managers to meet their needs and requirements, leveraging an internal brief process to build and update content as needed, while providing recommendations and changes to advertising for A/B and dynamic content testing.
- Oversight, development and management of all promotional materials for CAPREIT
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Strategy to help develop engaging web and social media content based on content calendar.
- Collaborate with other areas of marketing and the organization at large to develop creative material requirements as needed, following an internal briefing process to ensure accuracy of content and outputs.
- Oversee the implementation and consistent adherence to brand standards and guidelines across all internal & external materials produced.
- Build and manage relationships with external vendors and freelance designers as needed.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and industry related seminars.
- Accept other tasks and new requests as required to add value to job and contribute to achieving organizational goals.
- University education
- 5+ years of creative design and production experience
- Knowledge of full Adobe and Microsoft Office Suites
- Proven design capabilities in digital and off-line channels
- Proven SEO and SEM experience in managing PPC campaigns across different channels an asset
- Experience in dealing with creative agencies, freelance designers and production houses an asset
- Experience in docket system management as asset
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Creative thinker
- Fast learner and collaborative team member
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Ability to build relationships and manage multiple stakeholder needs and expectations.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed