Job Description (EN)
This role is responsible for the planning and execution of marketing campaigns and tactics across various markets within the regional portfolio. Working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, this performance-oriented role encourages the incumbent to think out-side-the box to deliver great work and new ideas to help CAPREIT achieve industry leadership.
- Development of annual marketing strategy for the region, inclusive of new developments and acquisitions, along with the current property portfolio.
- Have a digital first mindset when developing and executing integrated marketing plans and initiatives to support the various regional and market needs with the primary goal of reducing vacancy rates.
- Develop and execute performance based media plans and campaigns to help achieve sales goals and support the local operational teams while managing and staying on budget.
- Work closely with operational team keep up-to-date on property portfolios, market and economic changes and conditions, conducting monthly meeting to inform them of progress and provide recommendations.
- Build and maintain an up-to-date content database for your regional portfolio to ensure that your are recommending pro-active and strategic plans and initiatives to the sales and operations teams.
- Have a holistic view of the customer journey and be the liaison with regional team and corporate sales and customer experience to provide insights, implement programs, and provide analysis and pricing support.
- Regional brand champion and manager, ensuring brand alignment and consistency across the region and markets.
- Work with creative services to develop and execute targeted and engaging advertising, promotional material and POS for your markets and across your building portfolio.
- Analyze campaign performance & market trends to continuously optimize, running A/B tests that seek to improve ROI.
- Ensure all information across owned and 3rd party digital channels for the region are current and correct.
- Liaise and collaborate with digital strategy to implement new models, assist in social media maintenance and execution.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and industry related seminars.
- Accept other tasks and new requests as required to add value to job and contribute to achieving organizational goals.
- University education
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Knowledge of basic Adobe and Microsoft Office Suites an asset
- Proven SEO and SEM experience in managing PPC campaigns across different channels an asset
- Experience in dealing with advertising agencies and print media advertising
- Knowledge of Salesforce and/or SAP is an asset
- Excellent organization skills and project management
- Creative thinker
- Fast learner and collaborative team member
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Ability to build relationships and manage multiple stakeholder needs and expectations.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed