Job Description (EN)
The Financial Analyst will be part of the Financial Planning & Analysis team, working on the coordination and preparation of the annual budget and periodic forecasts for all CAPREIT managed properties. The position will also be working closely with regional and corporate finance teams to conduct quantitative analysis to provide business insights to key stakeholders. Additional responsibilities include administering finance databases and creating system reports and dashboards.
Budgeting and Forecasting:
- Coordinate the preparation of consolidated budgets and periodic forecasts by working with corporate and regional stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely submission.
- Provide analysis on business drivers and KPIs to facilitate budget and forecast presentation to senior management.
- Develop financial models to support valuations and forecasting.
- Address questions and issues that arise during budget, month-end reporting, and on-going analysis
- Create financial templates and internal financial metrics that support business decision making
- Perform deep-dive analysis and financial modeling for mergers and acquisitions, and developments
- Perform due diligence on business models that are provided by external parties
- Ad hoc tasks as requested by senior management
Financial System Administration:
- Responsible for ensuring data accuracy and consistency of financial information within databases
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA, MBA and/or CFA is designation is an asset
- Previous experience with SAP, ERP, BPC and BI tools preferred but not required
- Ability to develop accurate, concise, and clear data presentations that lead data-driven business decisions
- Articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work with large volumes of data using solid quantitative skills
- Strong in Microsoft Excel
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed