Job Description (EN)
The Manager, Enterprise Data Management will play a critical role within CAPREIT, and will work in partnership with other stakeholders. This position is both technical and business focused with regard to Enterprise Data Management. This position requires strong influencing and problem-solving skills. The role’s primary responsibility is to implement data strategy, governance and best data management practices to ensure data quality and integrity. In addition, responsibilities involve identifying and implementing systems and process improvement initiatives, as well as, coordinating efforts and leading projects to maintain accuracy and improve consistency across all the systems. The position is also required to understand and follow legislative requirements and guidelines set by the organization.
- Leads the development of enterprise data management capabilities with focus on enterprise data quality
- Manages the day-to-day operation regarding the management of data in SAP and other applications
- Coordinates activities associated with management of master data to achieve corporate goals and the needs of the business
- Identifies and implements process improvements: efforts aimed at improving efficiencies in program development and execution, improving service levels; increasing accuracy, and reducing costs associated with maintenance and creation of master data
- Responsible for the documentation of process for data management throughout the organization,
- Performs data analysis against SAP and other data sources to determine accuracy, completeness and takes corrective actions based on the outcome of the analysis.
- Identifies, selects, evaluates performance of cross functional teams and operations that are also accountable to data integrity.
- Collaborates with business partners to assess and mitigate data related operational risks in areas of use, and privacy.
- Provides training and support to cross functional teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, or Accounting is required
- Must have over 5 years of data management experience
- Must possess a strong knowledge of ERP system, preferably SAP
- Must have knowledge of data management tools
- Strong problem solving skills, mathematical and data literacy
- Must have good understanding of legislative requirements relating to data
- Must possess a detail oriented and analytical mindset
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Excellent leadership, organizational and time management skills
CAPREIT values diversity in the workforce and is an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed