Job Description (EN)
The Accounts Payable Administrator is primarily responsible for, but are not limited to, reviewing and coding corporate invoices for multiple properties in a timely manner; working with employees and vendors to resolve all accounts payable inquiries in a timely manner; organizing and maintaining A/P files and other documents, as well as assisting in other accounting functions as necessary.
- Receive invoices daily, date stamp them and match them with a PO.
- Once an invoice is keyed in, verification that vendor name, invoice number, date are keyed properly.
- Review of colleague’s E Procurement batches, prior to posting.
- Monthly reconciliation of Bell invoicing and interfacing in SAP.
- Invoice in discrepancies to be filed for daily review of approval
- Auto match receipt function to be run every morning and then each PO should be verified in e Procurement to ensure that the auto match function picked up all no receipts. Process manually if the PO was missed.
- Invoices where PO closed or PO cancelled are forward to AP Analyst to be entered in PNC (Procurement Non-Compliance) form for approval.
- Preparation of the month end accrual of no PO’s, PO’s closed/cancelled
- Preparation of accrual of invoices received but not received in e-procurement system
- Key in out-of-scope vendors daily in SAP
- Enter in utility invoices into SAP.
- Assess RNI (PO’s Received and not invoiced) file and recommend closing outstanding PO’s.
- Assess bi-weekly clarity reporting for invoice discrepancies.
- Process holdback payments in a timely manner for vendors
- Handle all Accounts Payable regular and contractual invoices as assigned.
- Other tasks as assigned by AP Team Lead and Manager.
- 3 – 5 years of accounts payable experience
- Proficiency with SAP, MS Excel, and MS Word
- Good communication skills
- French language is an asset
- Excellent organizational skills
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed