Accounts Payable Administrator **6 Month Contract**
Title: Accounts Payable Administrator
Reports To: Accounts Payable Team Lead
Position Summary: The Accounts Payable Administrator is primarily responsible for, but are not limited to, reviewing and coding corporate invoices for multiple properties in a timely manner; working with employees and vendors to resolve all accounts payable inquiries in a timely manner; organizing and maintaining A/P files and other documents, as well as assisting in other accounting functions as necessary.
- Receive invoices daily, date stamp them and match them with a PO.
- Once an invoice is keyed in, verification that vendor name, invoice number, date are keyed properly.
- Review of colleague’s E Procurement batches, prior to posting.
- Monthly reconciliation of Bell invoicing and interfacing in SAP.
- Invoice in discrepancies to be filed for daily review of approval
- Auto match receipt function to be run every morning and then each PO should be verified in e Procurement to ensure that the auto match function picked up all no receipts. Process manually if the PO was missed.
- Invoices where PO closed or PO cancelled are forward to AP Analyst to be entered in PNC (Procurement Non-Compliance) form for approval.
- Preparation of the month end accrual of no PO’s, PO’s closed/cancelled
- Preparation of accrual of invoices received but not received in e-procurement system
- Key in out-of-scope vendors daily in SAP
- Enter in utility invoices into SAP.
- Assess RNI (PO’s Received and not invoiced) file and recommend closing outstanding PO’s.
- Assess bi-weekly clarity reporting for invoice discrepancies.
- Process holdback payments in a timely manner for vendors.
- Handle all Accounts Payable regular and contractual invoices as assigned.
- Other tasks as assigned by AP Team Lead and Manager.
- 3 – 5 years of accounts payable experience
- Proficiency with SAP, MS Excel, and MS Word
- Good communication skills
- French language is an asset
- Excellent organizational skills
Please note that applications from all interested individuals are appreciated; however, we will only contact candidates that are selected for an interview.
CAPREIT values diversity in the workforce and is an equal opportunity employer.
CAPREIT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.