Design and Communications Coordinator
Job Title: Design and Communications Coordinator
Reports to: Employee Experience Program Manager
Summary: Design and Communications Coordinator will support the Human Resources team as an internal creative services provider in the development of graphic materials and content for internal communications.
- Assist with the design of a wide range of content for both visual and written communications (newsletters, posters, infographics, emails, intranet content etc.).
- Create designs that are consistent with our brand guidelines. Be accountable for brand consistency across campaigns and assets.
- Write and produce communications for internal audiences including but not limited to presentations, scripts, briefing documents, intranet articles, and employee communications, messages and emails.
- Support the work of the team to create strategic communications campaigns.
- Participate in design sessions and contribute through creative concepts and creative input.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and refresh of the company intranet.
- Keep up with design trends and industry best practices.
- College Diploma or University degree in design and/or communications, or related discipline.
- Creative minded individual with a keen sense of design and extensive creative writing experience.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess a good understanding of the design development process including schedules, costs, and resources needed to efficiently produce high quality work on time and to specification.
- Experience with video editing (Adobe Premier, After Effects) a bonus!
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS and email merges.
- French language skills an asset.
Additional Position Requirements
- Must have a portfolio of work that demonstrates experience. Your professional portfolio should showcase the following types of work:
- Writing: Professional writing, storytelling and copy-editing.
- Visual Communication: Graphic design, and videography (if applicable).