Title: Ancillary Revenue Administrator
Reports To: Manager, Ancillary Revenue
Position Summary: The Ancillary Revenue Administrator reports to the Manager, Ancillary Revenue and is responsible for assisting in the management and execution of revenue generating programs. The Ancillary Revenue Administrator role is fundamental in the day to day operation of the department. Focus will be on SAP management, Collections, Administration of all new and existing Ancillary Contracts, running of A/R and Rent roll reports etc.
He/She will manage current revenue contracts as well as identifying and implementing new regional and national opportunities as assigned by Manager, Ancillary Revenue.
- Supervision of all Ancillary Revenue agreements
- Manage all Rooftop Antenna, Laundry, Cable, Parking and other Ancillary Revenue programs day to day maintenance functions and communications
- Manage all Rooftop Antenna Upgrade and Fibre Cable Install projects from beginning through approval stages and finally put all parties in touch with onsite and regional contacts. (Ops Manager, site manager)
- Manage and update all Ancillary Revenue tracking documents. e. Rooftop Antenna Matrix, Ancillary Master projects doc.
- Monitor expiration dates on all Ancillary contracts and ensure Manager, Ancillary Revenue is aware of upcoming renewals with a minimum of 60-90 days advance notice
- Work closely with the Risk Department to insure legal/risk/insurance requirements are met when setting up new or negotiating existing contracts and amendments
- Act as a liaison between vendors, department and stakeholders as needed to ensure quality of services.
- Coordinate vendor meetings
- Effectively communicate and roll out programs to all appropriate stakeholder within the company
- Other duties and strategic Projects, as assigned by Manager, Ancillary Revenue
- 2 years related experience
- Proficient in SAP (Contract entry, Conditions modification, Business Partner database management)
- Sound knowledge of Ancillary related functions, practices and revenue sourcing
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy and professionalism
- Run bi-weekly A/R report and identify vendors in arrears and follow up on payment collections
- Strong communication (Both written and Verbal)
- Demonstrated experience in managing suppliers and developing ongoing relationships
- Ability to multi task and prioritize task accordingly
- Excellent at planning and organizing
CAPREIT values diversity in the workforce and is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.